The aim of the Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission is to make the Region an even greater place to live, work and invest and the GEDC works with business, industry, the community and government to achieve this goal.
Some of the GEDC's activities include:
- Working with business, industry and the government to ensure the conditions are in place for business growth, e.g. infrastructure;
- Helping develop strategies to address skills shortages;
- Identifying industry gaps and working with partners to promote investment;
- Advocating the Region's interests to all levels of government;
- Linking people with services and information;
- Facilitating collaboration between all levels of government, industry and community to deliver sustainable infrastructure for the Region;
- Identifying regional priorities in the short, medium and long term and working in partnership to support the delivery of these priorities.
If you need assistance within our Region, or wish to discuss our activities further please get into contact with us!